Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Some Free Samples

On the twelfth of July I wrote that I had gone to 12th and Geary the night before and locked my bike.  I took the 38 to Amsterdam and hung out with my pianist acquaintance.  It was a lot of fun.  I tried a couple of beers I liked and hung out with his connoisseur friend who gave us some free samples.  The acquaintance went outside at the end and I ended up drinking his portion.  I went out and said bye to him.  Then I caught the 38 to my bike and went home.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up late and had a bit to eat.  I tidied and read the paper.  I then went down and worked on stuff for a while.  In the meantime my friend came home from Las Vegas and was clearly tired.  I got a message and helped him for a while.  I was alone at home all day.  In the meantime I interacted with my friend a bit but was obsessing over my work and didn’t get a chance to talk to her.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment