Friday, July 17, 2015

Mail and Opened Windows

On the seventh of July I wrote that I tried to leave at 3 but neither the shuttle nor the train would accommodate me.  I got a wrap at MV and at DC took the bike home.  Galindo is a real problem—it isn’t the rise but the parking area.  At home I was alone.  I got the mail and opened windows.  Later I lay in bed doing nothing.  Eventually I had a bit to eat.  I posted and then started the laundry.  I answered one email for the class.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I dozed a few extra minutes and made it out fine.  The bus was early though and the driver yelled at me when I caught up to him.  I made the rest of the trip tired.  There was a bird strike at the front door of the office.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment