Sunday, July 5, 2015

Dinner Because of Lunch

On the twenty-fifth of June I skipped dinner because of lunch and took a late VTA and barely made CT.  I had my bike and had to negotiate a spot.  At Mib the train was packed and some guy was rude.  I got off BART at DC and took my new route.  At Galindo I let all the cars by.  At home the house was empty and I was lazy.  I started posting and visited the upstairs.  My friend and I were interacting.  She was watching a movie.  When I had started reviewing, the parents returned.  I had missed dad’s birthday.  We hung out for a wheel and then I returned to my room.,  I quit at 1130 with low expectations for the class and after watching TV I was asleep at 12.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I caught the 18 easy.  I had a paper, coffee, and no bike at DC.  The CT and shuttle were fine.  I met a guy.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment