Wednesday, July 15, 2015

We Had Sparklers

On the fifth of July I wrote that the baby made very little noise while I was writing.  The ladies got back a little later and they gave me the trike and we made a stop on the way to the BBQ.  My friend’s brother-in-law caught up to use along the way.  Some of our friend’s were there.  The host was making guacamole and his wife brought out a blanket for the kids.  We ate BBQ corn, flat bread and made grilled cheese.  One of our friends told us about her fellowship.  There was cucumber salad and grilled zucchini.  Later two people showed up with a cake that was really good.  They told us about summer camp.

We had sparklers and slowly put everything away.  The host took the trike out for a bit before we headed back to the house.  The locals were shooting off fireworks in the street.  We sat in the dining room for an hour talking and then watched a TV show before bed.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 630 but went back to sleep.  The cat go me out of bed after that.  My friend’s sister and brother-in-law made us coffee and then left for Santa Rosa.  I lubed up the bikes and filled the tires and we sat down for some air but she was restless.  We went to do some errands and went to Little House on their suggestion.  We balked at the crowd but then sat down.  My friend at this point was getting tired and the ride to Civic Center was hard.  I had to check in on her when I got home and then hung out alone and napped.  Several hours later I went to Thai Cottage because Celia’s was closed.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment