Monday, June 15, 2015

Window Cleaners in Front

On the second of June I wrote that I did sit-ups and left the office.  I rode the VTA with a guy that was harassing passengers.  At DC BART I had to put money on the card and I crossed JS with the pedestrians.  I got a new CT ticket on Ocean and checked with the parents.  They waited and when I got home I had dinner with them.

I went down and did my posting.  I returned upstairs after a couple of hours.  Dad was watching the Giants and was grumpy.  When he went to bed I watched Bob’s Burgers and mom came in a bit later to nap on the couch.  I was in bed at 1130.

In the morning of the day I wrote this I was up at 530 and tweeted for a bit.  I was to slow getting to Ocean and had to skip coffee.  At DC I discovered I didn’t have my cup anyway.  The news vendors were laid off so, I noted, I would have to go it alone from then on.  I saw a coworker at Mib and the ride went alright.  I saw a lady that normally rides CT home with me on the VTA without her bike.  There were window cleaners in front of the office.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment