Tuesday, June 23, 2015

There Was Karaoke

I wrote that the day before I left at three and caught the VTA to MV.  At Mib I had to get the bike and missed the train but the next came quick.  At 24th I went to the school and saw the professor as I was locking up.  I met some people on the way inside.  The professor and I talked and I noted that people were there.  He showed me stuff.  I had to get things done.  We started a presentation after I learned from the professor.  The history part was easy but took a while.  I opted to skip the end of the presentation.  I made a description of some things and left.

At 24th and Valencia I saw a friend going home.  The wait for the bus sucked.  A bus literally disappeared.  I went to Castro and the next one came.  I went over the top and rode down to Parkside Tavern but the kitchen was closed.  I ended up eating pizza and going to the Riptide.  There was no bike parking and a girl was screaming at the bouncer about her id.  There were a lot of what seemed to be underage women at the bar.  There was karaoke.  I was in bed around 12.

I wrote that in the morning of the day that I wrote this I caught the bus at 655 and rode through drizzle to Westlake and had a coffee.  I over exerted myself getting to BART and locked up.  I saw some familiar faces on the way to CT and at MV I saw a friend from Twitter.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment