Tuesday, June 2, 2015

of Angry Drivers There

On the twentieth of May I wrote that the day before I boarded the shuttle to MV and spent the whole trip to Mib urging Lester to update his resume.  I boarded BART and talked to mom.  She had a cold and sounded miserable.  JS I got honked at and I noted that I need to do something about that portion of the ride because I was angry until I got to Windsor.  I went through Sloat better.  The ride home was alright after that.  I checked with mom, spent some time alone in the room posting and reviewing my interactions with the professor.

I packed a pannier then and checked with my friend’s roommate rode to Sunset to catch a 29.  At Lincoln and 19th I rode through the park to the Alvord tunnel which was closed.  I took the Wiggle and locked up at Church and Market.  I was watching from Chow as two kids were checking out my bike and they left because of it—one was not happy about that.

I dropped the bag off at my friend’s.  Her roommate was there doing her art and texting.  I dropped the bag and headed up Page again.  I encountered a lot of angry drivers there.  They top page at Buchanan and race to Masonic.  I skipped the Shamrock and headed to the house for a bit of TV and bed.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was out of the house at 650 and sat at Ambrosia for a bit.  I noted that I had to take the bike to work and caught the VTA fine.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment