Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Barista’s Mustache

On the twenty-eighth of May I wrote that I finished typing the night before and went to bed.  In the morning of the day that I wrote this Charlie and I were up at 530 and we thought it was later but we discovered that we were wrong.  When she was ready I decided to have a morning with her.  We rode the park to Divisadero and had coffee at the Mill when it opened.  I made a joke about the barista’s mustache.  We said bye at Alamo Square and I went to Starbucks at Showplace and then to CT.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment