Saturday, June 13, 2015

Just Killing Time

On the thirty-first of May I wrote that the day before I had gone to the Richmond to meet my buddy.  I was at Balboa when he texted me and when we met I convinced him to go with me to Giorgio’s.  He didn’t have anything.  We talked about work.

We went to the Plough and Stars.  There were a lot of ladies there but they left before the music started.  We talked about a bunch of stuff but really were just killing time.  My friend sent a message suggesting we join a Sacramento group to go camping.  I showed my buddy that message.  We rode to the park after that I and I went home.

This morning I went to Java Beach and read the paper.  I tweeted a get fuzzy comic.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment