Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Ample and Good

On the third of June I left at 3.  The window guys had moved my gbike.  I got my bike and took the VTA.  I was relieved when I caught the train at 326.  I messaged my friend about it.  I thought I was going to miss my BART train but it was alright.  I got off at 24th and rode to school.  The doors were locked and I found the professor inside negotiating with the cop in charge at that point.  A call to the dean fixed everything.

I didn’t like the slide show.  I noted that there are about six items in the first part that need to be covered before the break.  The professor did a bit of follow up.  Had I been able to anticipate the slides it would have been easier.  The professor didn’t seem pleased with this but I had to move on.  The professor explained some of the errors in the lab.  I was bothered by this but let it go.

People had trouble with the lab and about 20 minutes passed for that.  One student taught me some stuff.  Later the professor and I had a chance to talk and I discovered that I hadn’t done terribly but I knew that I still had a lot of work ahead of me.  One student seemed less than happy.

Later I was in a rush to get to my friend’s because she had made dinner for me and her roommate.  When I got there the roommate was crying because she had lost one of her clients to old age.  We talked about that lightly and I talked about my experience as well.  The food was ample and good.  I got to bed at 11.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I had few problems on the ride to CT.  I had to find the paper because there weren’t any vendors.  The coffee could have been late but wasn’t.  The train ride was normal and my friend texted to say she slept late and I told her I would go to CFHH.  On the way into my building I talked to mom.  Her ailments seemed to be environmental and not due to the drugs she is taking.  She had gone to my niece’s graduation and was eating normal.  The window cleaners made my entrance to the building difficult.  My friend said that she wouldn’t do to the CFHH.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment