Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Ten Dollar Deposit

I wrote that the day before I had finished typing and organizing around 715 and headed to Japantown via Magnolia where I picked up a ten dollar deposit for a bottle.  My friend was waiting for me at the garage.  We walked around while we waited for a table at Waraku.  The meal was great.  We had a great time there and also didn’t expect to have an equally good time at Festa since it was a Karaoke bar.  Later we went to her house and watched North by Northwest.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I rode to Judah and met my riding partner.  We went to Andytown.  Then we went to the Great Highway and rode the Sunday Streets route.  There weren’t a lot of people there at that early hour.  Our friend showed up while we were looking at tents and then my buddy went by.  We followed him to the Coalition tent.  My riding partner and I went to Java Beach then and I had a second cup of coffee.

I later organized my things and had a conversation with mom.  My sister texted to confirm my plans for her wedding.  I put on an outfit and sent pictures to my friend with whom I had a long conversation about bike organizing.  We talked about other stuff.  Later I had dinner with the parents and continued I started working.  Later mom came done to ask me about Spam.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment