Monday, June 1, 2015

There Was A Pedestrian

The day before I wrote this I got the bike and caught the VTA.  I transferred at MV and noted that I am always tired at that point in my commute.  I finished the news on the train and tossed it.  I called home on BART and Nora was there.  Dad answered but mom said that my sister had gone shopping.  I cot a driver off at JS and slowed traffic on Sloat.  There was a pedestrian.  The ride was easy after that.

At home my sister told a sad story about a friend passing.  She rolled her eyes at her husband’s new truck.  She said they had seen me on Ulloa when I went to see Mono.  I ate mom’s chicken soup.  Dad told me got is cold on Fillmore when we went out for my birthday.  My friend texted to say that she would go to the doctor and it was my turn.

I called my college buddy.  He said he was buying a new house and would commute.  His son congratulated me.  I spoke to his brother and learned he would go to the Midwest for a week.  Neither would be in Point Reyes.  I watched TV after getting my supplies out, posting and aggregating my interactions with the professor.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I was awake at 5 but left at 610.  I got my cup but skipped coffee.  I left the bike in DC.  I took CT and the shuttle.

I noted later that my friend had sent me a message.  She had problems with the doctor and rescheduled.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment