Sunday, June 14, 2015

Just a Pork Chop

On the first of June I wrote that I wrote up my last post until I got to a natural break and had lunch—probably around 1.  It was just a pork chop, eggs and quesadillas.  Mom came in and I did the dishes.  I had done about three hours up to then but had also done about three on the day before.  I was at the point of analysis when I was done with lunch.  I worked for about three hours then and then tidied the kitchen and other things.  When dad came home from his trip to the ballpark with his accountant I broached the subject of having dinner with a friend.

Around five I tried to call the professor about software and sent him a message.  SFTRU called me and I tweeted about it.  By six I had made some progress with the analysis and tried to contact the professor but was not successful.  I made a list of things to discuss with him and sent him an email before I left.  My friend and I had made plans for nine.

I rode past Swell and the mechanic there passed me in his car.  I stopped at Wells but didn’t get a CT ticket.  I had an interaction with a BMW at Buchannan.  At my friend’s I found the professor had emailed me and allayed my concerns about class.  My friend and I went to Domo for an adequate but expensive meal.  Walking up Octavia we discussed our parents.  She told me that on Thursday she would go to Martuni’s with coworkers.  She told me more about her roommates and we agreed to g-chat about taking a trip in the near future.  We got some whisky.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up early enough to go to Starbucks and had no trouble on Duboce.  The fact that I had no CT ticket made navigating to the VTA a problem.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment