Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Through the Melee

On the seventeenth of June I wrote that I left for the train and the shuttle was not available.  I had to skip a train at Mib to get the bike.  I went to campus and locked up.  I did my preparation.  The Warriors were about to win the championship and many were not in.  The lecture was as easy as I thought it would have. I think his labs are too fiddly.  The demo covered the elements that I had trouble with.  We segued into the lab fine too.  I was surprised when people started leaving but it was the game really and eventually I left.

I went and got my bike and was hungry.  I stopped at Phoenix as the game ended but heard from a friend and went to her house.  She was walking her old coworker to her bike.  I then accompanied her through the melee to the Phoenix and we had food.  When I heard she had gone to the Better Market Street hearing at the MTA I was surprised and pleased.

IN the morning of the day that I wrote this I was out of the house at 6 and couldn’t find coffee until Bart got me to Mib 15 minutes early.  I went to Horrible Coffee and found no paper.  At MV I caught the shuttle and was alone for coffee.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment