Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Process of Looking

On the twelfth of June I wrote that I left at around six and was less than thrilled.  I caught the shuttle and then the CT and onto BART.  I rode home on the bike.  By then I had gotten in touch with my friend and I started the process of looking for a way to get to Reno.  I decided that the tickets I was looking for were too expensive so I had to identify a new way to get there.  I spoke to mom and gave up.  Later I finished posting and went to bed.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 630 but missed the 18.  I rode to Ocean for coffee and onto DC and took the shuttle from MV.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment