Monday, June 29, 2015

Pick Up The Slack

On the sixteenth of June I wrote that the day before I had dinner at work because I left later and the parents were eating early.  It turned out to be easier.  The shuttle was empty and the train was faster than normal because it skips Redwood City.  At DC I got the bike and experimented with my ride home.  I took Charles, Brotherhood, Galindo, Font, Lake Merced, Middlefield (Everglade in the future) and Sloat to 44th.  It saved me ten minutes and made my commute the same as when I worked at PG&E.

Alone at home I did laundry and got the mail.  The parents were doing stuff upstairs but I was posting and doing class prep.  I moved along with Hello Nasty in the background.  I worked a bit on a friend’s Resume but didn’t really interact with her.  I watched TV and packed.  I was in bed at 1215.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment