Monday, June 22, 2015

It Took Too Long

On the ninth of June I wrote that the day before I took the shuttle to MV.  I left early because everyone was in a meeting.  It was really hot out and I was uncomfortable on the train.  At Mib the bike had exactly five hours left.  I tried to take the 18 from John Muir but it took too long.  At home I had a difficult dinner with the parents.  I complained about my commute.

I went to my room.  I posted and I noted that I had posted a Streetsblog article that a high school classmate was rather combative about.  The comments after that weren’t great.  The guy cooled off but it was clear that things were tense.  Later I watched TV till 12 and went to bed.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up around 550 and made it to the 18 with only a moment to spare.  I tried to go to boulevard but they were closed.  Then I went to Starbucks and used the wifi.  I was trying to mitigate the fallout from my FB post but ended up rushing to BART.  There was no paper there.  I ended up getting one at Mib when I dropped the bike.  I saw my Twitter friend at MV and then took the shuttle.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment