Sunday, June 21, 2015

Remember my Dreams

On the eighth I wrote that it was three when I sent a message to my friend.  Thirty minutes later she responded.  She recounted Saturday.  When she logged off I went to dinner.

The championship game was on at Celia’s when I arrived by foot so I had to wait till half time for seat.  I noted that an old classmate was there and the regular was there too.  The bartender seemed really busy but she acted nice.  I walked straight home when I was done.

My friend had sent a message to my iPod about twenty minutes after I had left but I was out.  I replied and started on my work.  I wanted to review my notes, emails and the to-do list but while writing up the emails my friend responded.

She had been speaking to her roommate we started talking about other things at that point but then signed off.  I started on the presentations and got a drink and talked to mom.  When I was done I watched some TV and went to bed around 12.

On the morning in that I wrote this the alarm went off and I couldn’t remember my dreams.  At some point I jumped out of bed and rushed to catch an 18.  I had all of my stuff.  I was at Starbucks in Westlake around 615 and then rode with coffee to DC BART where I got a paper.  I forgot to dump the bike so did it at Mib but forgot my notebook.  I saw a Twitter friend before getting on the VTA.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment