Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Time for Cake

I wrote that the day before I left at 4 and the VTA was late.  I caught the next CT but on the phone learned that dinner was at my little sister’s.  I got my bike and had no trouble till Ulloa where a lady in a VW ran a stop sign.

I caught up with my brother in law while waiting for the parents and watched my sister do things.  I hugged my niece who was turning 6.  The nephew was quiet.  The parents arrived and the house was louder.  My niece got doll clothing and she gave me a picture.  We were having ribs and salad and I ate a lot of it.  John had taken to making jokes about my cycling.

I was texting my friend when it was time for cake.  I needed to check on whether she would go to Reno with me.  My older niece was on video because the younger niece was blowing out the candles.  Everyone ended up playing Clue and I decided to leave.  I rode home and started my work.  I wanted to post but discovered that I had to cancle my new credit card.  At ten I tried to contact a friend but she was busy sewing.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 630, took the 18 to Westlake and left Starbucks with ten minutes to spare.  I left the bike at DC and transferred all the way through the shuttle just fine.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment