Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lady Sleeping in Traffic

On the twenty second I wrote that I left at 4 and got the bike.  I transferred to CT and went to Mib just fine.  As I rode down JS I discovered some lady sleeping in traffic.  I woke her up.  I rode to Sloat.  A motorist with a Marine sticker on his car refused to acknowledge that I was crossing.  I rode through Sloat at 19th and continued home.

My sister was there with mom and dad.  She had taken mom to the doctor.  She had been sick for a week but it was likely a cold.  My sister left and I had dinner with mom and dad.  I did the dishes because dad was out of breath.  We talked in the kitchen for a while.

I went to my room, posted and went over my notes with the professor.  I did sit-ups and started packing while texting and talking on the phone with my friend Charlie.  I was up til 12 watching television.

On the day that I wrote this I was up at 8 and wore myself out riding to DC BART.  I had missed a 48 and had beat a 29 to JS.  I left the bike and transferred just fine.  I took a VTA.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment