Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Sampler Suited Me

On the twenty second I wrote that I checked with the boss on the way out.  I took the VTA and bought a beer and took the train with some people from Survey Monkey.  I took the bike to the house after waiting behind hipster tourists at the ticket machine at DC BART.  On Font I noted that I should never pass cars.  I took the path to Everglade.  At home I got the business together and then went for a run and then posted.  I was comfortable with myself as I was doing class work.  I put some stuff together for the bike and the trash.  I said hi to the parents and then headed to Reservoir.

My friend had texted me as I was headed up to Reservoir.  I had also been texting my college friend.  My burger was good and I only three beers from the sampler suited me.  There was a girl on an OKcupid date next to me and after the date left it became obvious from the way she interacted with the bartender that she was engaged.

I left around then and stopped at the bank.  My friend had asked while I was in Golden Gate Heights about what I would do and I told her I would meet her at her house and then headed to the Page.  The bartenders knew me there and I just sat for a while watching the people—regulars and new—with their fake id’s, cell phones ad ball games.  I yelled hi to a few people on the street on the way to my friend’s.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 1030.  I had breakfast with my friend and we talked about the day while sitting in the living room.  I explained the announcement-interview-business relationship process I had developed on my blog.  Then I explained the newsletters/social-media/blog idea.  I then finally explained the geo-tool and the way that properties power a corporate design.

She shared her thoughts on SFMade and marketing.  I explained how social networks play a role in diffusion.  That was when we got ready to go to my sister’s house and that was a breath of fresh air.  We wanted to go shopping and then make it to her place at 530.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment