Friday, September 4, 2015

The Dead Lawn

On the twenty-fifth of August I took the shuttle to MV.  The vintage store was closed but my tea went quick.  There was a delay of only a few minutes at Mib.  I took Font just fine but made a mistake by taking Sunset and Yorba.  At home dad wanted to know if I was eating with him but when I got upstairs he was a sleep in the love seat.  I talked to mom about the dead trees in TH and the dead lawn.  I went running and posted when I returned.  I was pleased with myself about the class work so went up to watch TV with mom.  I was in bed at 11.

I was up at 535.  I had had a dream about going to the Blue Ridge Mountains in the Marin Headlands to “camp” at a cabin with a Face Book friend and an college buddy was there.  I caught the late 18 and made it to work at the usual hour on the shuttle.

Later I wrote that I went to coffee.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment