Monday, September 7, 2015

Passed out from Exhaustion

On the 28th of August I went to MV on the shuttle and sat on a couch at Red Rock and drank juice.  I transferred at Mib and went to Sears at San Bruno.  I went to DC for the bike.  I went running and then stopped by BoxDog on the way and the mechanic was affected by my attitude.

I walked to my friend’s and she was having a costume party with her old coworkers.  We hung out eating crackers and I even tried on the outfit she had selected.  Later my friend and I went and had Ramen.  She was a bit tired from the party but once food came it was better.  I walked her home.  I nearly passed out from exhaustion.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was out on time.  The commute was usual.  Via text my friend and I discussed her resistance to writing her dreams.  We made plans for the evening.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment