Friday, September 25, 2015

Of Wine and Chocolate

On the sixteenth of September I wrote that I had helped students for another half of an hour and they said they really appreciated the class.  I logged out and checked with my friend.  I went to a few stores and found the perfect bottle of wine and chocolate.  My friend had made dinner and barring the odd rough patch we got along fine.  The food was great and we had a nice dessert.  I spent some time alone while she cleaned up.  I was asleep at 1130.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 6 and had to rush to BART. I transfered fine and made it to work at my preferred time.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment