Monday, September 21, 2015

Meet at the Shamrock

I wrote that on the day before I left at 5 and spoke with a guy all the way to the train.  I took the trains to DC and skipped meeting my buddy because he was busy.  I took a break on Sunset to look at the breeze and was honked at on Taraval.  At home I bitched a bit too much about how an acquaintance  had been arrested.  I looked at mom’s stuff with her.  My sister was scheduled to visit the next day.

I walked my bikes to Swell then.  The guys were overburdened.  I made my requests and then rode the Trucker to ninth and had a chicken sandwich at Park Chow.  I chatted with my friend and we agreed to meet at the Shamrock.  She called me when I got there to say she had gone the wrong way.

Once we got through ordering we were able to talk about our plans.  She had to go to Santa Rosa the next day and I was planning on going to East Bay Bike Party.  At home after that and I didn’t want to do much more after that.

On the morning of the day I wrote this I was up at 8 and missed my train because the eighteen was slow.  Instead caught a local and the shuttle took me to work.  Nothing was going on when I arrived.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment