Thursday, September 3, 2015

Some Knickknacks

On the twenty-fourth of August I wrote that I had tried to type the night before but quit several times.  I had been tired and it may have been allergies—I had been dehydrated the night before.  I skipped running and noted that my friend had received some knickknacks from her grandma and a ride home.  I reviewed my class notes but eventually gave up and sat through an hour of TV instead.  Mom had been watching before I arrived.  I was asleep at 1230.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 6 and decided to catch a later 18.  The ride is always tense because I feel late but at DC it turned out fine even after losing some dimes to a kiosk.  The ride was fine after that all the way to the shuttle.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment