Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Good Job Cleaning

September 21st I wrote that when I finish writing I identified and collected things for a trip to the store. My friend dressed up for a picnic.  We went to Whole Foods and I had coffee.  I had misgivings and I voiced them.  Later we walked to Ace Hardware and I got a screw and some lights.   On the way to Duboce we saw some old coworkers and at the park the two of us sat talking and drinking whiskey.

Our conversation broadly covered stuff while eating cheese.  Some  people were seated behind us and another group sat nearby.  I mixed the sparkling water with whiskey and ice.  She had said she liked the spot because there were less dogs. However, one almost immediately appeared then and we we told it to go away.  It ran away barking.  After that the people behind us moved and then the dog came by again. This time the dog’s owners came and sat nearby but not really close.  I noted that some of the people nearby were a bit loud.  Some of the people behind us started to leave too. Others went to the coffee shop and we started leaving after that.

We took Hermann to Church and then went to the store. We realized that we needed a chopper so I went to the drugstore and got one.  When I got back I bought us some beer and we headed to my friend's place.  Once there we discovered that her roommate had not done a good job cleaning, so I did it again. My friend cooked and I fixed the drawer.  One of the roommates was was there and I was into my iPod and texting.  Later we went to the living room to eat because it was hot. We were talking about abortion. I told them about organizing.  I was asleep at 12.

I got up at 7 and went to Four Barrel with my freind.  We said bye a little later and I dropped the bike at Daly City.  I noted that my older sister said she would text me. I took the shuttle at 9.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment