Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Eagle’s Drift-In

On the twenty-first of August I wrote that I left work and hour late the day before and took a gbike on VTA to Red Rock and dropped it at CT.  At DC I took a 28 and an L and spoke with my friend on the phone.  I was home at 715.  Mom had moved my tripod.  I went running and sat posting by myself before doing some class notes.  I tried to go to Reservoir but they weren’t serving food so I went to House of Won Ton.  I discovered that I no longer liked the Eagle’s Drift-In which had become One Up.  I watched TV at home and went to bed at 1230.

On the day that I wrote this I was up at 730 and took an 18.  I caught a limited and the VTA.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment