Sunday, September 13, 2015

With Some Strange People

On the third of September I took the shuttle to MV and the Red Rock.  I took CT to Mib and in DC I met someone to give him is drive.  I then went to ZG and sat next to the VC guy and a lady.  A couple of acquaintances came in and we sat at another table with some strange people.  I made certain I was in the way.  My friend showed up and eventually my drink was gone so we went to Orenchi for dinner.  After that I posted using my new Gdrive method.  I was in bed early.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up and on BART as normal.  I made all of my connections fine to the shuttle.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment