Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Bus to Reservoir

On the fourth of September I wrote that I took the shuttle to Red Rock and then CT, BART to DC.  I took the bike home and then caught a bus to Reservoir with my father.  We were only there for a few minutes before my cousins walked.  Later Dad and I talked about sports, politics and money and halfway through their meal went over to their table.  We talked about the MTA and parking on the bus home.  I posted and watched TV and was in bed at 1130.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 730 and took the slow train to PA.  The shuttle driver said I had a nice smile.  

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment