Monday, September 28, 2015

Coffee and Chilaquiles

On the twentieth of September I wrote that I left at 2 o'clock because there was nothing to do.  Everyone had gone. I caught the VTA, Caltrain, Bart and Muni.  The 48 took a while.  At home I settled into the computer but didn't do much.  Mom and dad came home but I wanted to be by myself. Later I worked on the powder blue bike.

My friend had told me that she was a bit sick and I was late.  However, my buddy had texted so I rode to Sloat and took a 23 to Saint Mary's--which was too far. I had to backtrack on Mission.  My buddy and I hung out at broken record and I had a meal.  He told me that he had gone to Mono Lake and Tahoe and would go to Mount Tam the next day. We left when we left when the patrons at the bar started getting on our nerves.

I said bye at Alemany and boarded Bart to 16th street where I saw an acquaintance.  The two of us went to the Uptown together.  He told me that he had fallen asleep on the train and had to return to 16th.  He was deep into painting. He was really tired so went home soon after we got there.  I was asleep at midnight.

I got up at 9:30 and by 11 went with my friend to Mercury and Straw to have coffee and chilaquiles. At around 1 we climbed Page to Upper Haight and picked up some flowers. We rode onto Golden Gate Park then where we took pictures SF Dirty Parking and then met up with an acquaintance and his friends for a picnic on the grass--some of them had kids and others were ball.  We mostly engaged in chit chat which covered prototyping.  Specifically image formats, recording and eventually we talked about urban design.  I noted that my acquaintance had been fielding and a lot of questions about shipping containers.

I played his wife’s ukulele for a while and then we said bye and rode to Tour de Fat. We walked around, but it was too late for the year. I found the guys from Bike Party and a few others.  However, we didn't see anyone else.  That was around when we climbed up JFK and took the Wiggle to Chow and had a meal and a beer before we went to whole foods and bought food.  Later I found out that my friends had all been in the VIP area at Tour de Fat.

I was at my friend’s place then and we did little things and put stuff away.  I noted that her roommate was going out.  After we and enjoyed the film Dune, I got my friend to watch Rick and Morty. I went to bed at 11:30.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I got up at 9:45.  I made coffee at my friend’s house.  My friend made grits.  The meal was great and I made more coffee.  Later I left everyone to be alone and my friend started watching an episode of housewife. I went to the corner store and came back to tidy until the roommates.  Then I sat down writing for a while.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment