Friday, September 18, 2015

Yummy Cocktails

On the eighth of September I noted that the night before I had recorded my words and even got them into Google docs but had to give up because my friend had made us dinner.  We had pasta and red sauce with cheese.  She had made yummy cocktails.  We watched cartoons until 1130.


In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was not interested in getting up.  I managed to take the 18 and get to DC in ten minutes.  The rest of the ride was as normal.  Later I noted that I still had to post my content to the blog but that the process was going alright.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment