Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Bartender was Australian

On the second of September I left at around 250 and the VTA was off schedule.  I caught the CT though and gave my presentation notes time limits (but not in clock time) and then read the paper until 24th Street.  I found that Sketchers will likely no longer have my shoe and that I would have to find a new place to get shoes.  I went and got a snack before going to the print shop.

I was frustrated at the printshop and told the professor when he came in.  We discussed the feedback as well.  We discussed the ellipsoid in SQL server.  I opened up pages and people started to filter in.  one person had some questions.  I noted that several things were useless.  I had trouble stuff.  One person had a question.  I noted that things were fine.  Later  there was some discussion of how to print but the professor came back with prints.  It turned out the print office was not actually locked.  Unfortunately someone had already gone at that point.

I Went to the Phoenix and ate.  The bartender was Australian.  The Giants were losing and as I was eating a batter struck out and though it was the seventh I learned later that that was the end of the game.

I had received a text and a call from my friend and headed to her house.  Her roommates were celebrating a birthday.  My friend was doing ok but I was obnoxious.  She and I sat in the living room for a bit and then called it quits.  I was asleep at 12..

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was out of the house in time but the ATM took too long.  At Mib I bought a ticket and used the change to buy a paper.  The rest of the ride through the shuttle was great.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment