Thursday, September 24, 2015

Snuck out at Three

On the fifteenth of September I wrote that I snuck out at three and saw someone I knew on the VTA platform.  I had juice in MV and rode down Font through the rain which subsided.  At home I unpacked and then dropped the rental off at Swell.  The mechanic thought I wanted to buy the break I was looking at.

I walked home mindful that my friend was busy.  She later told me that she would likely know about a new job this week.  I ate dinner with the parents.  Mom seemed alright but didn’t like her soup.  I told dad to spend more time with her.  I went down and posted in my room and got a lot done with my work.  I watched TV until late.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 7 and made it to work at nine.  I left the bike at home.  I saw someone on the 28.  I rode the shuttle.

I wrote later that I rushed out of the office at 250 but missed the VTA.  I caught CT though and read the paper, looked over my stuff and napped until Walgreens.  My friend and I chatted about her time working in the East Bay.  I went to Walgreens, to Sketchers and then to the cafe on my way.

I started a bit early discussing stuff.  I made a long discussion of the difference between files.  I noted that I should have continued because once I did so I found it easier.  There was a list of differences.  I especially liked the baseball diamond.

I went over stuff and when we started on files I found that properties were really important.  I asked a lot of questions about that.  I noted too that there was a recap for it too.  I went over other stuff and then looked at the catalog.  Then I made examples of who, what and where.  I didn’t do the rest because I didn’t care.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment