Saturday, September 19, 2015

Slapped a Rearview Mirror

I wrote the day before that I did the bus bridge and took the trains the rest of the way.  I caught my breath on Sunset and then on 44th at Judah I slapped a rearview mirror and the guy became really angry and yelled at me a lot.  He passed me later and made a lot of noise.  He even stopped a bit later and got his bat out.  At home I was bothered but after a bit I decided to go running.

Once I returned I got in a conversation with my buddy and later my friend .  I had been writing up my posts at that point and when I was done I ate some leftovers and watched some TV.  I worked on the class after that and then watched Bob’s Burgers.  I was in bed at 1030.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment