Saturday, September 5, 2015

Shoe That I Wanted

On the twenty-sixth of August I took the VTA to MV and had tea.  I caught the train and transferred.  I missed my stop and doubled back.  Sketchers didn’t have the shoe that I wanted again.  I was the first and someone joined me.  She needed help and the professor arrived shortly after I started setting up.  I sent a request and people started coming it.  Some guy wanted to join.

I had written a bunch of notes on a printout and made more later.  I mispronounced a name, told myself to look things up.  I discovered that moving on quickly is ok even though there is a hanging quality to it.  I noted that three things needed some review.  I noted that I should create a set of my own stuff and that the process of marking up printouts is good for that.

We a five minute break and I went through the last stuff.  I noted that I needed to review.  After this we grouped up and then we read together.  We went over by 15 minutes.  I talked a little.  I went around the room twice and had to make a special effort.  I noted that someone came in and that was distressing because he didn’t leave the room.  We went on for a while after that.

My friend had opted out of dancing and I went to meet her at her house.  Thirty minutes later I was talking with her roommate about her trip to Michigan.  I told my friend that I wouldn’t have been so quick to show up if I hadn’t known she was waiting.  We talked about my dream.  The Blue Ridge mountain was a symbol for a place that I rarely hav the ability to visit in my dreams.

We watched Rick and Morty then but I was practically asleep.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was completely on time.  I took the shuttle.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment