Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Run to Reservoir

On the twenty-second of September I wrote that I caught the shuttle to MV had a juice and caught the trains to my bike and rode home.  I made plans to run to Reservoir to meet my sisters for dinner.  When I arrived I had a new interesting rye whisky and my little sister and I discussed.

My older sister came and we got a table. They both indicated that it was good that I was around so much.  I shared my misgivings but they didn’t agree.  My younger sister and I had a burger and my older sister a salad.  They talked about the kids and I shared my musings over housing.

My younger sister was going home and the older one was headed back to the hospital so I walked down Noriega and talked on the phone with my friend.  At home I saw pops and he told me about specifics.  I was alone the rest of the night.  I watched some Rick and Morty.

I got up at seven and took the bike on the 48 and did my commute.  The train was late to Mib and I had to take the VTA.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment