Friday, September 11, 2015

Transit to Tuolumne County

I wrote that the day before I had left at 4 and took the the shuttle to MV.  I had juice at Red Rock and then took CT to BART.  I looked for a Walgreens on Alemany but decided I would have to get my CT ticket the next day.  I rode Font to Lake Merced and took Sunset to Wawona.  I did a lot of laundry when I got home and then had dinner with dad.  He said he would be out for the weekend because he was taking transit to Tuolumne County.  I hated my exercise regime but it was alright by the time I got home.

I started posting for the weekend and tried to get in touch with my friend but she was unavailable.  She ended up calling me and then we had some discussions.  I spent the rest of my time alone.  I tried to work on class but it was too difficult.  I watched TV till 1115 and went to bed at 12.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 630 and took the 18 and then rode my bike to Westlake to get my ticket.  The rest of the commute was normal.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment