Thursday, October 1, 2015

Mixing a Drink

On the twenty-third of September I wrote that the day before I had had juice after the shuttle and caught the trains to the bike and had no trouble with the ride on Font to the house.  I went running but the exercise was abbreviated.  I then spent about two hours alone posting and listening to music.  I was mixing a drink when my sister came in.  We sat at the table after she had had a meal and ate chips. Dad came in a bit later.  They went to bed and I watched TV until around 1130.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up as late as I would allow myself.  I asked my sister to look at the machine that dad had left running when he had gone to the hospital to be with mom.  She texted me when I was on the 48 to say bye.  I texted my freind on my ride to DC and Mom on the trains.  While on the VTA my friend and I agreed to meet later and head to Kaiser.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment