Saturday, August 29, 2015

I Prattled On

On the twentieth of August I wrote that I left stuff running and headed to the Red Rock via the shuttle and had a juice before commuting all the way to 16th where I made a large transfer at the bank.  I continued to see my friend at her house where she was making dinner.  I prattled on until we got into a serious conversation over wine.  We continued in the living room later until I decided to spend some time by myself in the front of the house.  Later we decided that the wifi in the living room was poor so we both went to the front of the house.  I went to bed at 12.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at an appropriate time and made the whole commute to MV fine.  Someone poked his head out of the shuttle to make certain I didn’t miss my ride.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment