Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Old High School

On the eighteenth of August I wrote that I left at 3 but VTA was late so missed CT.  I went to Red Rock and caught the next CT to BART and took the 28.  The clinic was closed so I walked to the 7 and went home.  The trip took three hours.  I sat around waiting for dinner then and mom gave me soup.  Dad said stuff about Murphy’s and I was distracted.

I went running around the playground after this and distinctly remember thinking about what a career change would entail.  I imagined getting a job at SI or my old High School.  Back at home I worked a bit on the posts and spent more time solitarily working on curriculum.  After that I went up and interacted with mom about her plans Saturday and then sat through a TV show.  I was in bed at 1230.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up a little late but even after missing a bus I was still able to run to the 28 and catch the 730 CT.  I took the VTA and heard from my friend that she was having coffee with her old boss.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment