Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Park Station Crackdown

I wrote on the seventh of August I wrote that the day before I had left at four and caught the shuttle and caught the CT.   I had finished the paper so tried to nap on BART but for a cyclist sitting next to me.  On the Lake Merced path I saw a cop and was angry because of the Park Station crackdown.  At home I sat and tweeted for an hour and then I went running.  I noted that the run was really easy.

Back home I tried to get into my work but went upstairs to eat instead.  I talked to dad a bit but soon was back doing work.  I texted my sisters and posted.  I also put the chain on the bike and actually got it working.  I spent the rest of the night alone watching TV.  I was in bed at around 12.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I did my commute in the same way I normally do it.  Hardly seems worth talking about it.  I realized as I was getting ready that I hadn’t really packed for the trip but it was really just the equipment for the ride that I needed.  DC to Mib to MV all boring.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment