Friday, August 28, 2015

Her About Borges

On the nineteenth of August I wrote that I left at 10 to 3 and took the VTA to MV.  Some guy had the only gbike.  I walked to Red Rock and then back to CT.  The transfers were easy and at 24th I went to the bank and Sketchers but found nothing.  I went to the school and found the professor with the papers and we went to the class to set up.  I tried to operate on the premise that everything I needed was in the stuff.

The professor was sitting next to me for a moment.  He found that the software had not been updated and decided to go next door.  I opened pages I thought I needed and people started to come in.  I had to do stuff.  My professional acquaintance came in but I was really focused.  The professor was a bit surprised that we knew each other.  They went next door again.

I relied heavily upon stuff.  I was keeping pace until there was more nuance than simply glossing over stuff.  One thing was certain was that the people get more info but others can’t login.  We took the ten minutes but then I quit.  This was where stuff fell apart.

My friend was at La Rondalla and I walked down there.  She was with her acquaintance and they had been talking about dance and coffee.  I got to talk to the acquaintance about Borges.  She told me she had friended me.  My friend got a drink and we had a good time.  I said bye to them as they left for El Valenciano and I walked down Valencia.  I was accosted by some guy around 18th and I asked his name but he ran away.

At my friend’s place I noted her roommate was there.  He interrupted me as I was on my iPod by myself.  My friend came in right after.  She hadn’t stayed at Tango long and I was not impressed with that but expected that.  I wasn’t impressed with much any way.  I went to bed at 12.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment