Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Letter Q

On the fourteenth of August I wrote that I took the VTA because I thought that there was a meeting.  I noted that the boss said no.  I got to MV/DC fine though and rode Brotherhood and Font to the path which I took to Everglade.  At home I tweeted for a while before going running.  I made my post before eight—I dawdled because I wanted to find a webpage about the letter Q.  I never got into stuff because I was doing laundry and stripping the bed upstairs.  It is hard to do work like watering the plants when it is just you.  I packed a breakfast and other things and then ate left overs from my friend.  I was watching TV for a while but was distracted.  I was asleep at 1140.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I slept in an hour and caught the bus and ate my peach.  The rest of the ride was uninteresting but I did take the VTA.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment