Friday, August 7, 2015

To Waffle About What

On the thirtieth of July I wrote that at MV I had a tea and on the trains I tried to read but my friend told me a bunch of things like how she had happened to participate in the Wiggle stop.  At home I had a scant moment alone before she arrived came in.  We went on a long run immediately.  Her ankle caused us to give up early.  I took about forty minutes to tidy the room then.  While we walked to Thai Cottage I groused over stuff.

While eating I learned from mom that she would have the car in TH for another week so I would have to figure out how to get to Sacramento without it.  Meanwhile, the fact that they weren’t in town caused me to waffle about what to do.  We opted to watch TV and drink a cocktail.  I went in bed at 1130.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 7 and threw the laundry in the dryer.  I caught the 18 that left at 720 and had enough time to catch the correct trains.  The shuttle had trouble getting to the office.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment