Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Firetruck was There

On the twenty-eight of July I wrote that I had left at four the day before and caught a VTA.  I was groggy so went to Red Rock for tea but ended up asleep on BART anyway.  I took the bike on the south side of Brotherhood and that was a bad idea because it is sandy.  I took the Lake Merced path and that was alright but only to a point.  A firetruck was there.

At home mom had trouble with dinner and dad was a curmudgeon so I disengaged and went running.  When I got back I had dinner with them.  He was having a hard time but recovered.  I thought that it was the heat that was doing it.  I had opened the windows because of it.  I tried to ask him stuff but he was combative.

I went down and finished and application for a Sacramento job and wanted to start on a cover letter but I was distracted alone in my thoughts.  I gave up after posting and watched TV.  I discovered the White Lightning was really strong.  I went to bed at 12.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up late because I knew that the week was going to be lazy.  I ran some stoplights on the way up Font and caught the limited at Mib.  I stopped for coffee in PA and took the shuttle.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment