Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Catch Rick and Morty

On August third I wrote that I quit writing and started typing, toggling between the letter, notes and blog, until I thought I was too late to catch Rick and Morty.  However, I had plenty of time so I had a cocktail.  I discovered later that I had not finished posting so had to go to bed at 1230.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I thought I was late and grabbed a bunch of stuff thinking I would ditch the bike at DC BART.  The bus was later than me but still early.  I made it to DC very quick and the rest of the trip was easy.  I noted that a friend texted me from her sister’s where she was interacting with her nephew.  I noted that only one person was in.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment