Tuesday, August 25, 2015

She was Grossed Out

On the seventeenth of August I wrote that though I tend to take a lot of breaks I was able to make my write up, edit my notes, flip through the presentation, type and post before 11.  I then went upstairs and watched Rick and Morty with mom until she was grossed out.  I went to bed around 1.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 610 and took the bus.  Next Muni said that the 28 would be 15 minutes so I got coffee and when I got to the stop five minutes later the bus was leaving.  I waited ten more minutes for the bus that I had been told about.  Oddly enough I was only ten minutes late for my CT and was only 20 minutes late getting to work using the VTA.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment