Saturday, August 22, 2015

Salmon and Figs

On the thirteenth of August I wrote that I left the office the day before and commuted to DC like normal.  I avoided JS and experimented with Sunset but realized that it was useless.  I found my friend waiting and showed her how to use the garage door.  We stretched a bit later listening to radio and then went running.  After that she left me alone to make dinner.  When we sat down I discovered it was salmon and figs.

I did dishes and then posted.  We had discussed Reservoir but it became too late and later I discovered that she had been joking about Riptide.  We watched Rick and Morty online.  I was in a bed upstairs at 1130.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I didn’t want to get up so slept in an hour.  I left the bed and tried to catch an 18 but ended up riding to Everglade to take the path and Font.  I caught BART and CT easily enough and the shuttle was hampered by traffic.  Some of my coworkers were already in or came in right after that.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment