Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Two Sisters So Spent

On the fourth of August I wrote that I caught the shuttle at four and got beer in MV before napping on the trains.  I had to re-up my bike at DC and stopped at the bank on the way to my friend’s from 16th.  She told me that she couldn’t meet her acquaintance at Two Sisters so spent the afternoon working for OMC and organizing the living room with her roommate.  They had had some discussions.

We ran up Duboce to the Wiggle after that and beyond some initial traffic problems we had an easy time returning via Waller.  I was wrecked and we spent a lot of time resting and stretching.  We sat in the kitchen for a few hours then drinking and making dinner.  I looked into making tweetbots and replied to tweets.  She had showed me the new room and told me how the window was bad for cats.

Dinner was good.  Her family had given her cucumbers and humus and she had made a salad and couscous.  She told me about her plans to see her grandma.  Her sisters had both contacted her.  We talked about riding to Sonoma County.  Later we watched TV and that was a lot of fun.  I was asleep at 12.

I took some time to myself in the early morning and then left for the dentist.  I had to fill out a form and then had my teeth cleaned.  The doctor was new to me.  I learned that I needed stuff.  On the way to work my friend messaged me about a meeting and Craigslist.  I tried calling but that didn’t work.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment